Monday, March 1, 2010

Desperate Housewives



As usual, my Monday night (the most annoying day of the week, admit it!) is saved by one TV series only: Desperate Housewives.
I'd be lying if I said that I can't stand even one of the housewives. In fact, the only one I had a problem with (because she was a bit of psycho), was Katherine, but from tonight on she's gained major cool points.
Not only did Katherine Mayfair (Dana Delaney), let the Stripper (Julie Benz) move in with her, but also managed to fall for her seductive advances. And I'll be the first to say that she not only looks stunning, but has the most attractive voice too. So major cool-points for Jatherine fo sho.
Now let's admit: Sometimes, Desperate Housewives goes too far - too many catastrophes, murders, mysteries or just simply: too much action. But who can blame them really? My heart warmed tonight for two reasons: Katherine and the Stripper, and the way-too-cute couple Bob (Tuc Watkins) and Lee (Kevin Rahm), who hosted Gabrielle Solis (Eva Longoria) for a while.
Leaving you with the two things that saved my evening and made my day!
Bilarious

No comments:

Post a Comment